(281) 370-2474 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Guard Sign In
Southwest Pool Management is committed to providing the best available lifeguards to make your facility a safe, clean, and fun environment for families.
- All lifeguards trained by Southwest Pool Management undergo Red Cross training to earn certifications in lifeguarding, first aid, and CPR
- All guards attend a thorough orientation on responsibilities and procedures.
- Lifeguards will maintain a daily log with hourly chemical readings, head counts, and any needs or problems
- Every pool will be visited by a Supervisor, who will act as a liaison between the customer and Southwest Pool Management
- All Supervisors have extensive training with lifeguarding, minor repairs, and customer relations
- The Supervisor will ensure that all guards are familiar with facility rules and that they are enforced.
- Southwest Pool Management offers swim lessons to swimmers of varying skill levels.
- All lifeguards will wear identifying apparel.
- All personnel will be covered under Texas Workers Compensation requirements.
- All lifeguards must clock in and out on an automated system with caller ID to ensure that pools open and close on time.
- Pools are audited throughout the summer by Red Cross certified instructors for lifeguard and supervisor performance.